Sunday, November 14, 2010

It's there IF you dare?

A lot of people are posting NEW True Religion jeans on Ebay. I always wondered where they get their supply? I came across a website


www.polyvogue.com.


I believe this is a Chinese website. They have EVERY name brand known to man including Coach, Versace, Fendi, True Religion, Nike, Oakley... and the list goes on. The prices are UNREAL. I'm talking a pair of Oakely sunglasses for $9. A pair of Nike Max95 shoes for $20. A pair of True Religion Jeans for $18.50. The question is - are they authentic? My guess is NO. But, it is a nice thought. They look real enough with matching tags, boxes and all. Everything is created in China anyway...right? So, if you dare... it's there. There is a lot of money to be made this way. I'm just unsure if I want my name attached to it if it's a fake.

Below is a pair of True Religion jeans that just sold for $150 on Ebay. You tell me the difference?





No comments:

Post a Comment