Thursday, January 13, 2011

Todays DI find!


I live at the DI (well, I spend about 2 hours a day or less there anyway).  I don't have much time to spare with 5 small children.  It's super fun to me.  Carts come out and you never know what's going to be them.  It's quite a rush.  Today's big find was this pair of Justin Gypsy boots.  I had never heard of this brand, but they looked nice and smelled strong of real leather.  I purchased them for $4.00.  I got them home and looked them up.  They are a HUGE brand and typically sell anywhere from $60.00 to $70.00 on Ebay.  I have high hopes for these boots.  Not bad for a $4.00 investment!



This was my other DI find today.  It is a Browning hoodie.  Browning is a big name for hunters.  I called my husband and he looked it up and confirmed that it was a good purchase, so I bought it for $3.00.  This hoodie will sell for about $20.00-$30.00 used on Ebay.  Today I spent a total of $7.00 for the boots and the hoodie.  I will make $80.00 - $100.00 (I'm thinking the higher end).  Not bad for a stay-at-home mom! 


No comments:

Post a Comment